GameCrew Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 games future

2 posters

Go down

Xbox 360 games future Empty Xbox 360 games future

Post  Loads Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:50 pm

hello all anyone out there feal like discussing the furure of The XBOX 360

;
Anonymous
Loads

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 games future Empty Re: Xbox 360 games future

Post  Admin Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:22 pm

Well i think that if you want to know about the future of gaming you should check out our podcast ep 3 to.... just kidding. Well anyway i love the Xbox 360 the best console out there so far. I still hear people raving about the console with all the other great ones out there. I guess one of it's biggest benefits is in fact the ammount of good games on the system, mind you it's also been out the longest. But the biggest downfall of the console is the fact that there is not high capacity media for the console such as blue ray. So the 360 has to rely on dvd's and and graphics get better there will be no space for poor old dvd. The way it's going the time seems to be drawing near. I can fore see Microsoft moving towards a hard drive based console. One where you can download games onto the hard drive which hopefully will be more than 20 gb's by than. Other things in my opinion, probably halo 4... haha just kidding. But definitely Microsoft trying to do something to combat the already free online features on the other consoles.

Just my two cents

Mting91
Admin
Admin

https://gamecrew.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  T.P Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:48 am

hey guys
how was the game expo? see any sick new games for the xbox 360
T.P
T.P

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:27 pm

Hey dude the expo was great a lot of good titles. Assasin
s Creed Haze, Mario Galaxy and a lot more. But yeah listen to the podcast and the fact that we've updated the news center which you can get to from the home page.
Admin
Admin

https://gamecrew.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum